How To Apply

We do not currently have any vacancies and do not take direct applications or maintain our own wait list.

The Victorian Housing Register is the new way applications for long term social housing are managed in Victoria.  It brings together public and community housing applications for housing so that people only need to apply once.

People who want to apply for social housing can apply by:

* Filling in a new online housing application form through myGov
* Downloading a paper application from
* Through a support agency. To find a support agency visit Homelessness and family violence – getting help at: and-emergency/crisis-accommodation/homelessness-and-family-violence-getting-help.

People may also wish to complete an online expression of interest form for Common Equity Housing Ltd Co-operative Housing Program. To do so go to and select ‘How to Apply’.